Sorry for the lateness. I got a little busy with something...
1. ANYONE CAN VOTE.
You don't have to be a member or a participant to vote.
2. Vote for TWO icons of LEAST quality
, not just any four low quality icons, but the least quality icons. You must provide a technical reason for voting.
3. Vote for ONE
favorite icon. You don't have to provide a technical reason, but it would be nice.
4. Please be polite. There's no need to be rude when voting for a lesser icon.
5. Don't vote for yourself.
6. Don't tell people to vote for you. Keep your icon anonymous until results are posted.
7. Voting is screened, no one will know who you voted for, so don't worry about insulting anyone.
8. You are not to vote for a particular style you don't like or something like that, but on the quality of the icons. Look at the image quality, the cropping and colouring, and the use of brushes, textures, text and effects.Here are some examples of reasons you are not allowed to give/Bad Votes:
134: I don't like the color blue.
200: It's ugly.
666: Borders suck.Here are some examples of how to vote properly based on technical aspects/Good Votes:
134: The blue texture is overpowering the picture, it's hard to see the original picture.
200: The picture is pixellated.
666: The border detracts from the main focus of the picture.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in a comment.
The following have been disqualified for not being able to get their icons in:
__misaki and eryslashVoting ENDS: Monday morning, October 29 at 9AM Eastern time.( votingCollapse )